Online registration is OPEN. Sign up today to ensure you have a spot at the premier EMS show.
Whether you’re interested in the ultimate full conference experience, looking to visit sessions for a day or just want to walk the exhibit hall – we have options for everyone.
Discounts Available for Crews! Attend EMS Today with your crew, the more you send the more you SAVE at EMS Today.
4 WAYS TO REGISTER FOR EMS TODAY
For questions or problems with online registration, please contact the registration department:
Toll Free (U.S. Only): +1-877-394-9751 or Direct Dial: +1-224-563-3785
Email: [email protected]
Registration hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST; 1:00 pm – 10:00 pm CET. After hours, please leave a detailed message, and your message will be promptly returned the next business day.
FAST TRACK REGISTRATION
Skip the lines! Our pre-registered attendees and exhibitors can bring ANY 1 of the following 3 options and jump ahead of the crowd using our Fast Track registration option.
- Present a copy of your registration confirmation
- Provide your confirmation number
- Provide your email address
CORONAVIRUS/COVID-19 ONSITE PRECAUTIONS
EMS Today continues to monitor the coronavirus/COVID-19 situation closely. Ensuring the safety of all exhibitors and visitors to our events is our top priority, and we will keep all attendees fully informed of any developments.
Nevertheless, as an added precaution, we have implemented a number of additional safety measures:
- Increased cleaning and disinfection programs across all high-volume touchpoints, e.g. catering areas, surfaces, handrails, WCs, entrances/exits, public touch-screens etc., along with the use of correct cleaning/sanitizing materials and products. Please liaise with your contractors, decorators and venue as necessary.
- Onsite medical support. Ensure you have a clear procedure you and your teams will follow should anyone become unwell.
- Awareness via online and onsite info-share and signage.
- Availability of sanitizing and disinfection materials for public use. These should be placed in all Clarion Locations
- Awareness and training to all staff on standard personal preventative measures, e.g. personal hygiene, frequency of use of sanitizing/disinfection products, etc.
- Advice to exhibitors on implementing effective cleaning and disinfection of stands, offices along with guidance on personal hygiene measures and common preventive behavior.
- Installing signage onsite reminding attendees of hygiene recommendations.
Meanwhile, we strongly recommend you follow your own country’s advice on travel before starting your journey to EMS Today.
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch through [email protected]