Free Marketing Tools
It is a top priority to provide our exhibitors with as many effective traffic-driving marketing tools to promote your company’s presence and increase your ROI.
Questions or issues using the marketing tools below? Please contact Britani Johnson at [email protected]
Complimentary Exhibit Hall Pass for Your Clients
Invite Your Clients to Come See YOU on the Exhibit Floor for FREE!
Option 1: Download the PDF and simply add your company name and booth number to the writeable pdf file, save the file, and email it to your customers and prospects as an attachment to your email.
Option 2: Customize the html invitation with your company name and booth number. Access to an html software such as Dreamweaver is required for this option.
Instant Customized Banners
Add a Banner Ad to Your Website/eNewsletters/Social Channels/Signature Line
We have created banner ads for you to customize instantly! No photoshop required! This gives you the ability to embed your booth number in your banners and download immediately. Available in 728×90, 300×250 and 300×600.
Viral Video Offer
Submit your most exciting product or service videos to us and we’ll share it with our audience! Submit your videos to Anna Wackenhuth at [email protected] with the subject: #EMSToday Exhibit Video.
Not all videos are guaranteed to be posted as they are subject to review by the EMS Today content team.
1 – Send native file download link (preferred) and allow us to tag your company. If you have a Facebook and/or Twitter page, include the URLs in your email.
2 – YouTube link to the video.
3 – Please provide links to your social channels to receive a tag on the post
Download the EMS Today Logo
Use Our Logo to Promote Your Involvement
Ways to use the logo: In print/digital ads, On your company Website or eNewsletters and, In your email signature line!
Social Media Tips
Encourage Attendance to YOUR Booth!
- Use the Official Event Hashtag – #EMSToday. The more you use our hashtag, the more engagement you will receive in return!
- Post about your participation and involvement on your company’s social channels. Share with your audience what will be taking place at your booth – Giveaways, Product Demos, Who will be there, etc.
- Retweet/Share/Repost from the EMS Today social channels
- Images/Videos are KEY– Post images or a quick video tour of your booth, products, etc. Did you know video posts get 2-3x more reach than regular posts? Customize the above Banner Ads and post them on your channels as an image – Get creative!
- Use LinkedIn to network with industry professionals and start conversations before, during, and after the event. We encourage you to post questions, ideas and industry hot topics to our Group. Post discussions about the industry and ask engaging questions – Not just a sales pitch!