EMS Today’s MATCH! Program is a customized meeting experience that connects exhibitors with hand selected, vetted, decision makers from the fire and rescue service who provide products and services that address the immediate needs of their department and the communities they protect.
What are the benefits for Exhibitors?
- Guaranteed meetings with vetted, qualified buyers (or recommenders) with purchasing authority and open projects
- A personal Program Manager will assist with securing your one-to-one meetings and offer assistance from beginning to end
- Meetings are scheduled and planned ahead of time giving you time to research and prepare
- All meetings conveniently take place in the MATCH! VIP lounge so there are no distractions
- Measurable increase in ROI
Who Qualifies as an EMS Today MATCH! VIP?
MATCH! VIPs will include authorized buyers made up of high ranking department officers, committee members and chairs with purchasing authority and power who have demonstrated an immediacy of purchase. Sample titles include: Chief of Department, Training Officer, Staff Chiefs, CEO, Executive Director, Committee Chairman, Purchasing Agents, etc.
How Does the MATCH! Program Work?
– A personal program manager will explain the process, gather insight, and build detailed exhibitor profile.
– Participating Exhibitors will receive access to our online matchmaking portal
– The matchmaking system then works to organically generate exhibitor matches to VIP participants based on their sourcing interests
– Exhibitors and MATCH! VIPs will then decide if they would like to request a meeting with one another based upon their interests
– Exhibitors accept meetings after reviewing buyer profiles to assure accurate mutual interest
If you are interested in participating in the EMS Today MATCH! Program, please contact our team:
Interested in MATCH!