Introducing EMS Today MATCH!
EMS Today’s VIP Program is a highly interactive meeting format that brings together decision-makers and suppliers in order to create a PRODUCTIVE and COLLABORATIVE network during the event.
“What I liked most about MATCH! was that I was able to pre-schedule meetings with exhibitors that offered what I needed. It allowed me to talk on a one-on-one basis without having to be interrupted by another meeting or find time amongst the crowds to get in front of them. I wasn’t wasting their time and they weren’t wasting mine. It really was a great use of my time down here!”Joshua Beaulieu, Battalion Chief and EMS Officer
Advantages and Benefits of Being an EMS Today MATCH! VIP
As a MATCH! VIP you are introduced to a customized meeting experience, that makes the most efficient use of your time, connecting you with vendors who offer the products and services you need to purchase.
- One-on-one meetings to ask questions and make informed decisions
- 20 minutes of undivided attention from the vendors – no competing for their attention
- Discuss your personalized needs with vendors and mutually determine how they can be addressed in product development
- Meetings are scheduled and planned ahead of time to maximize your EMS Today experience
- You tell us what you’re looking to purchase and our system organically compiles a list of participating companies whose product/service lines match those needs
- All meetings conveniently take place in the MATCH! VIP lounge so you can schedule them in time blocks that make the most sense for you
- Take care of your most pressing needs through MATCH! meetings and have time to explore the show floor for even more
- A personal Program Manager will assist with securing your one-on-one meetings and offer assistance with any registration questions
- Access to the VIP Lounge during the entire show giving you a place to sit, relax and recharge with free Wi-Fi, power and refreshments throughout the day
How Does the MATCH! Program Work?
- EMS Today MATCH! VIP Attendees are asked to complete a sourcing profile
- Our matchmaking system then works to organically generate vendor recommendations based on their specified product or service offerings
- VIPs will then decide if they would like to request a meeting with the vendor – the decision to meet is controlled by the attendee
- VIPs agree to complete five, 20 minute meetings during their time at the event
Who Qualifies as an EMS Today MATCH! VIP Attendee?
EMS Today MATCH! VIP Attendees will include authorized buyers (or recommenders) made up of high ranking department officers, committee members and chairs with purchasing authority and power who have demonstrated an immediacy of purchase.
Let Us Get You Matching Today!
Please fill out the form below and our program manager Susan Charamut, will reach out to you directly.