About EMS Today
EMS Today offers: networking with 4,600+ EMS professionals from around the world, countless hands-on experiences (both on-site and off-site), 240+ CEH opportunities and the most innovative products and services available to the industry displayed by over 250 exhibiting companies. EMS Today is produced by JEMS, the leader in EMS education for over 37 years. EMS Today is a unique – and stimulating – experience for EMS personnel worldwide, and it is supported and fed by the credibility, quality and excellence of JEMS.
Register for the Premier EMS Show
See our registration packages and rates. Find out if you’re eligible for any discounts. Check out our upgrades and ancillary products.
Register Today Learn About Crew Pricing
Benefits of Attending EMS Today:
- Network with thousands of EMS professionals from multiple countries
- Attend conference sessions and gain a better understanding of current
and future issues affecting the EMS industry, all while earning CEH
- Network with fellow attendees and share knowledge, expertise and
viewpoints toward effective solutions to your EMS industry challenges
- See the most innovative products and services available to the industry
from hundreds of exhibitors
- Attend the exclusive, action-packed JEMS Games and earn CEH
Who Should Attend?
- Paramedics, EMTs, First Responders
- EMS & Fire Chiefs, Managers, Supervisors
- Fire Service EMS personnel
- Rescue, Tactical, CERT and Special Ops
- Medical Directors and Nurses
- Public Safety and Emergency Mgmt. Officials
EMS Today offers over 200 conference sessions/workshops that focus on the future of EMS. Our critical topics are broken down by: Administration & Leadership, Advanced Clinical Practice, Basics of Clinical Practice, Community Paramedicine – MIH,
Dynamic and Active Threats & MCI Management, Education & Training, Operations, Special Topics & Technology
Visit with over 250 EMS companies under ONE roof! Take a look at who you can visit at EMS Today 2020. Plan your route. Set up meetings. Enhance your experience.
No better way than to learn from EACH OTHER! From the Opening Reception to the ZOLL Shockfest, EMS Today offers a wide range of on-site and off-site networking events during the conference.
Offering MORE hands-on opportunities than any other EMS event! EMS Today offers an abundance of hands-on learning experiences. Whether you register for an off-site or on-site hands-on workshop OR test drive new equipment and products in the Hands-On Experience Center, you’ll be impressed with the quality of learning offered at EMS Today.
Put EMS Today on Your Calendar EVERY Year!
San Antonio, Texas / March 9-13, 2021
National Harbor, MD / February 22-26, 2022
Denver, Colorado / February 21-25, 2023