CORONAVIRUS/COVID-19 ONSITE PRECAUTIONS
EMS Today continues to monitor the coronavirus/COVID-19 situation closely. Ensuring the safety of all exhibitors and visitors to our events is our top priority, and we will keep all attendees fully informed of any developments.
Nevertheless, as an added precaution, we have implemented a number of additional safety measures:
- Increased cleaning and disinfection programs across all high-volume touchpoints, e.g. catering areas, surfaces, handrails, WCs, entrances/exits, public touch-screens etc., along with the use of correct cleaning/sanitizing materials and products. Please liaise with your contractors, decorators and venue as necessary.
- Onsite medical support. Ensure you have a clear procedure you and your teams will follow should anyone become unwell.
- Awareness via online and onsite info-share and signage.
- Availability of sanitizing and disinfection materials for public use. These should be placed in all Clarion Locations
- Awareness and training to all staff on standard personal preventative measures, e.g. personal hygiene, frequency of use of sanitizing/disinfection products, etc.
- Advice to exhibitors on implementing effective cleaning and disinfection of stands, offices along with guidance on personal hygiene measures and common preventive behavior.
- Installing signage onsite reminding attendees of hygiene recommendations.
Meanwhile, we strongly recommend you follow your own country’s advice on travel before starting your journey to EMS Today.
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch through [email protected]