2014 scholarshiop information to come...
The purpose of the EMS Today: The JEMS Conference and Expo Scholarship program is to provide financial assistance to those EMS professionals who are interested in advancing their career by taking part in the EMS Today Conference Program but may not have the financial means available to them.
- Only those applications which are completed and received by the deadline of January 21, 2013 will be considered.
- Scholarship applicants need to be first-time attendees at EMS Today.
- All scholarship applications will be reviewed by our Scholarship Review Committee. EMS Today will notify the applicants by February 1, 2013 of the status of their application.
- The following criteria will be used in the scholarship selection process:
- Dedication to the profession and advancement of your career
- Financial Need
- All scholarship funds will be given in the form of a 3-Day Gold Conference Package paid directly to the EMS Today Conference and Expo 2013 (travel excluded).