EMS Today 2014 is bringing a real world scenario, excitement and education with our new active display, MCI City! Attendees will gain ideas and insight into the response to natural and man-made disasters, all while seeing the equipment needed to save lives.
MCI City will come to life with the following:
* An accident scenario scene
* MCI color-coded tarps
* MCI & Command identification vests
* Hemorrhage control products (Compression style, Pelvic, Tourniquets, Hemostatic)
* Specialized triage products (Flags, lights, tags)
* Portable scene lights
* Transportation sector identification cones
* Immobilization and rapid patient movement devices
* Command boards
* REHAB products (Rehab tags, portable misters, fans, headers, cooling vests)
* Diagnostic equipment such as CO oximetry detectors
* Inflatable shelters
* Ambulance buses
* Kits and cases for rapid supply deployment
This active display will be open during Exhibit Hall hours. Come and walk through to see all the equipment needed to save lives ... right in the middle of a disaster!
A continuing education presentation, "REHAB Operations: The Whys, Process and Equipment" is scheduled on:
Thursday, 6:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Friday, February 7, 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM - 1:30 PM
Saturday, February 8, 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM and 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
If your company wishes to be part of this active display and have your products used in it, contact sales today!