As an EMS Professional, you recognize the value of attending EMS Today: The JEMS Conference & Exposition in Washington, D.C. But you need assistance in communicating this to your supervisor! You may need to justify your conference fee, travel expenses and reasons for wanting to attend.
DOWNLOAD THE JUSTIFICATION LETTER HERE (.DOC)
EMS Today is here to help with this process! On this page we have provided several helpful tips and a justification letter for you to demonstrate why EMS Today will be an exceptional investment for you as well as your team.
1. Use this justification letter to give to your supervisor to validate your reasons for wanting to attend EMS Today.
2. Benefit from these cost-saving discounts provided by EMS Today:
- Register by February 1 and save $80 on a 3-day conference pass
- Discounted Hotel Rates: When I book through the EMS Today Housing Bureau (before Feb. 11)
- Discounts on local restaurants: I just need to show my badge to receive the savings
- 1-Year subscription to JEMS (a $44 value, included in registration fee)
- Group Discounts: Register a group of 5 or 10 and save $500 or $1,000 respectively
- Military Discount: Save 33% on a 2 or 3 day conference pass
- Scholarship Fund for New Attendees: apply online to be considered for a free conference registration (excluding travel costs)
3. Interact with other EMS professionals and industry peers from all over the world. With over 4,400 EMS professionals in attendance, there are plenty of networking opportunities and contacts to be made with people facing similar challenges or who have best practice solutions.
4. Create a summary of your experience at EMS Today to share with your supervisor and team members. Through the hundreds of manufacturers that you visit and the educational sessions you attend, there will be physical materials to share with them to help advance your team as a whole.
5. Receive hours of Continuing Education credit! For more information on CE, contact Registration@pennwell.com.
A ONE-YEAR SUBSCRIPTION TO JEMS IS INCLUDED IN YOUR CONFERENCE REGISTRATION!
If you are a new subscriber, please wait 6-8 weeks after the conference for your first issue. If you are already a subscriber, 12 issues will be added on to your current subscription ($44 value).
(Note: $1 of your registration fee is allocated for this purpose.)