The EMS Today Conference and Expo is owned by PennWell and affiliated with JEMS, the leader in EMS education for over 34 years. EMS Today is a unique - and stimulating - experience for EMS personnel worldwide, and it is supported and fed by the credibility, quality and excellence of JEMS.
EMS Today Promises to Deliver:
- Quality content that focuses on the future of EMS
- Relevant and relatable information you can take home and use right away
- Progressive speakers with an eye on the pulse of the industry
- Networking events so you can make new contacts with fresh ideas
- Attendees who are as motivated as you are to advance careers and strengthen skills
- Exhibitors who will demonstrate the newest technology and products to make your job safer and more efficient
What's been said about EMS Today?
"EMS Today is a great conference, the best in the industry!"
"EMS Today has the best total value."
"I am an RN & EMT. I have attended EMS Today for the past 12-14 years. I also attend several other nursing conferences but EMS Today remains the VERY best!"
"EMS Today is the best conference for prehospital providers."
"We attend every year because our department recognizes that this is the premier EMS conference.
Would you like to present at EMS Today?
We’ve created a New Speaker Forum session on the EMS Today program, during which
each speaker will have 15 minutes to present an EMS topic of their choice before a
national audience of colleagues. Your presentation will be evaluated by the audience. If
you do well, this experience will serve you well for any topics you submit during the
formal Call for Presentations for the 2016 EMS Today program.
CLICK HERE to download the New Speaker Forum Details
CLICK HERE to download the New Speaker Forum Application
The 2016 Call for Presentations will open in January 2015. We encourage you to submit innovative topics of interest to the EMS community!